Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"OHH, she is so cute," says Alison. We had our family night. Alison loves her baby sister. All she wanted to do is kiss her and hold her. It was wonderful. So far so good on the oxygen, and if all stays this way, we go home tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lee Holladay Vernon said...

Yay! I can't wait to hold her too. I'm so glad y'all had family time with all 4 of you. That's so cool. I can't do anything on my blog right now because the system is down for maintenance. It's 3:36 am. I just ate some cheerios and now I'm at the computer. How fun is being pregnant?? Oh wait, you're not anymore. You're now holding your precious baby. 7 months to go....7 months to go.

April, Steve, Colter, and KyLee said...

Awww, so sweet! What a great big sister! Ali looks so SO excited after such a long week! Hope all is going well and that you will be headed home soon! Have a great day! :)

Tia Walker said...

Super cute pics! Give both the girls big smooches for me! =)