Friday, April 10, 2009

Emma with her new treats.....Big sister Alison and cousin Camas each brought a stuffed animal for Emma and a pair of socks to keep her warm.
We were off the machines for most of the day today, We have a touch of oxygen though. We went to the window to see Big Sister Alison. Our face is a little swollen due to all the fluids that she has been given. We had 2 bottles today while away from the machines. Things are looking good. Late afternoon we got put back on the machines becasue we tired ourself out. Doctor is still optomistic and says she is still doing good.

1 comment:

Lee Holladay Vernon said...

Oh I can't wait until she comes home. It has been so fun and special going through this with you. I almost feel like I already know your baby. What fun new stories we will have!!
Auntie Lee