Sorry it has been so long since my last post. We have been in oregon and for those of you who do not already know, we are expecting another baby in the spring. We are looking forward to all that this new baby will bring. Alison sits next to me and talks about "Mommy's Belly Baby", she is going to be a great big sister.

Mommy and Alison at the Rehearsal dinner in Oregon. WOW...Mommy looks drained and tired.

Daddy and Alison at dinner in Oregon. This was taken after a little bit of dancing.

Here is Alison in front of the church taking time to smell her flowers before the reception.

First day of gymnastics. She LOVES it. Its every saturday, so keep looking for new pictures as she learns new things

Here is what we are calling the Alien Baby. Ben thinks that it looks like one. I think that it has to be part since I am so sick this time. Alison was a great pregnancy, and this is so not. I heard that this happened to people, the nausea, tiredness, lack of food, but I did not understand until now. We are very excited and happy though.
No comments:
Post a Comment